4/17/2012

i need a good excuse for the alcohol abuse.

12 months 20 pounds hooah level high but going down quick, lost initiative, lost control, don't feel good don't feel bad just sick and tired of being sick and tired. Drank until the bottle was empty but the time still passed and the situation didn't. My body felt sore so I kept on pushing. Set my mind to something so it gets harder but I try, I swear I try. I gave him a free punch to my chest and I got kicked in the balls, then I was too scared to do anything I was too scared that if I said anything maybe I wouldn't even had gotten kicked in the balls I didn't say anything so that maybe soon I wont get kicked but I'll get stabbed in the chest too, like they said I'm supposed to. I, I, I, Me, Me, Me, too many corrections, but I try, I swear I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment